Life Culture is just that -- the culture of LIFE built of faith and love that we cultivate through the teaching of God’s Word, employing and activating Kingdom principles, along with consistent worship, prayer, and giving. It is our way of life (what we pour in and put out). Culture builds up the inner man, it establishes identity and it creates a standard of living. Culture is not easily defined, but it is easily recognized. Our aim is to use God’s Word to create a culture where our results become the evidence that we are who we say we are. When we declare “no more bad days”, we are saying that, “all things work together for them who love God”, we are saying “unto Him who is able to keep us from falling”, we are declaring that before we were formed in the earth, God knew us and declared us to be and ordained us to do. Our lives then become a canvas of God’s love, purpose and grace towards us, all lit up with His light, for the world to see. Life Culture is also the catalyst for our teaching, via study groups, both locally and abroad.
VISION: “Where Ministry Comes To LIFE!”
MISSION: To be a community/network of love, faith, and life where principles, resources, and opportunities produce
Kingdom-minded disciples who live and exemplify a relevant Gospel.
CORE PRINCIPLES - how we interpret life
- KNOW GOD INTIMATELY: The Christian walk is about relationship more than anything. In all we do as a ministry, it should only be an enhancement to what you do individually. (Psalm 23, Rom 8:8-10, Phil 4:4-9, Psalm 42:1, John 14:23, Jer 29:11, 1 John 4:16-18, John 15:7, 1 Tim 1:12)
- BELIEVE CONTINOUSLY: God’s awesome power is only activated in the life of the BELIEVER. We are a people of faith understanding that “anything is possible to them that believe.” (Matt 7:7, Phil 4:13, Matt 6:25-33, Psalm 34:8, Heb 11:1-6, Rom 1:7, 2 Cor 4:13, Rom 4:20)
- GROW SPIRITUALLY: The more you know about God, the more you grow IN God. We must continually be students of the Word, will, and Voice of God for effective living and service in the Kingdom. (2 Cor 10:3-5, Josh 1:8, 2 Peter 3:18, James 1:22, Phil 4:12-14, Heb 12:1-2, Col 2:1-16, Heb 6:1-2)
- GIVE GENEROUSLY: The life of a Christian is rooted in our giving. Christ was a giver in life and gave the ultimate sacrifice in death. He mandated that in order to be blessed, we must become the blessing to others and our ministry. (Malachi 5:10-12, Eccl 11:4, Gal 6:9, Heb 13:1-2, Heb 6:10, Prov 19:17, Prov 22:1)
- LOVE ENDLESSLY: The greatest commandment is that we love others “for by this, the world would know we are Christians.” Our type of love, which is agape (God’s love), has no limits or conditions and all are equal recipients. (John 15:12-13, 1 Cor 4:5, John 13:33-35, 1 Cor 12:18-27, Luke 6:41-42, 1 Sam 16:7, 2 Cor 5:14-21, Prov 22:2)
- LIVE VICTORIOUSLY: As a result of our commitment to the above principles, and our continued obedience to God, we live the abundance and victorious life. We believe God for total prosperity in every area. (Psalm 84:11, Prov 10:12, Psalm 37:18-19, Eph 3:20, Phil 4:19, Heb 10:35)